Delhi Police Constable Driver Recruitment 2022: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of Constable Driver posts.
Delhi Police Constable Driver Recruitment 2022
|Notification||SSC Delhi Police Constable Driver Recruitment 2022: Apply for 1411 Vacancies|
|Posts Name||Constable (Driver)|
|Total Posts||1411 Vacancy|
|Qualification||12th Pass Jobs|
|Starting Date||July 08, 2022|
|Last Date of Application||July 29, 2022|
SSC Delhi Police Constable Driver Vacancy Details 2022:
- 10+2 (Senior Secondary) passed or equivalent from a recognized Board (as on 29.07.2022 i.e. the closing date of receipt of online application).
- Should be able to drive heavy vehicles with confidence.
- Valid driving license for Heavy Motor Vehicles (as on closing date of receipt of online application).
21-30 years as on 01-07-2022. Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-07-1992 and not later than 01-07-2001.
- Fee payable: ₹ 100/- (Rupees One hundred only).
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
Scheme of Examination:
The examination will consist of following stages:
- Computer Based Examination,
- Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE&MT)
- Trade Test and
- Medical Examination of the recommended candidates.
How to Apply for SSC Delhi Police Constable Driver Recruitment 2022?
- Firstly, visit the official website of the SSC: https://ssc.nic.in.
- Candidates are required to first register themselves through OTR, then, they will be able to submit online applications.
- Fill up the application form carefully and submit the application fee.
- Preview the application form and click on submit button.
- Download and take a printout of the Delhi Police Constable Driver Recruitment 2022 Online Application Form after final submission.
Delhi Police Constable Driver Recruitment 2022 Notification:
SSC has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Delhi Police Constable Driver . Candidates can submit applications online on or before 29 July 2022. A total of 1411 vacancies are to be recruited through this recruitment process.
|Dates for submission of online applications||08.07.2022 to 29.07.2022|
|Last date and time for receipt of online applications||29.07.2022 (2300 hours)|
|Last date and time for generation of offline Challan||29.07.2022 (2300 hours)|
|Last date and time for making online fee payment||30.07.2022 (2300 hours)|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during Working hours of Bank)||30.07.2022|
|Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges||02.08.2022 (2300 hours)|
|Schedule of Computer Based Examination||October, 2022|