Nainital Bank Recruitment 2022: Nainital Bank has published a notification for the recruitment of Management Trainee posts. The application process for these posts will start on 14-10-2022 and the last date to apply is 25-10-2022.
Nainital Bank Recruitment 2022
|Notification||Nainital Bank Recruitment 2022 for Management Trainee Posts|
|Posts Name||Management Trainee|
|Total Vacancies||40 Posts|
|Qualification||Graduate, Post Graduate|
|Starting date of Application||October 14, 2022|
|Last date to apply||October 25, 2022|
- Management Trainees (MTs): 40 Posts
- Graduation / Post Graduation with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University.
- Knowledge of Computer Operations is essential.
Candidate’s age should be between 21 to 33 years.
Rs. 36,000.00 per month.
- Haldwani, Distt. Nainital (Uttarakhand)
- Dehradun (Uttarakhand)
- Roorkee (Uttarakhand)
- Bareilly (Uttar Pradesh)
- Meerut (Uttar Pradesh)
- Moradabad (Uttar Pradesh)
- Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)
- Jaipur (Rajasthan)
- Delhi / NCR
- Ambala (Haryana)
Nainital Bank Recruitment 2022 Syllabus:
|Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||40||40||35 Minutes|
|General Awareness (with special reference to Banking)||40||40||20 Minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40||40||35 Minutes|
- Commencement of on-line registration of application: 14.10.2022
- Closure of registration of application: 25.10.2022
- On-line Fee Payment: 14.10.2022 to 25.10.2022
- Tentative Period of exam: Tentatively on 13.11.2022
Nainital Bank Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
The selection process will comprise of written test followed by interview. Those candidates who will qualify the written test will be called for interview round.
The application fees is Rs.1000 including GST. Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
How to Apply for Nainital Bank Recruitment 2022?
- Open the official portal of Nainital Bank Limited at https://www.nainitalbank.co.in/.
- Scroll the Home page to reach the Recruitment section.
- Tap on Click Here for More to open the information related to opportunities at the Nainital Bank.
- Check the Notification for the recruitment of engagement of Management Trainees.
- Tap on Click here to apply.
- The Engagement Of Management Trainees (MTs) And Recruitment Of MT page will subsequently open up.
- Press Click Here for New Registration.
- The Registration Form will open up. Fill in all the details and create Login Credentials.
- Use the details of the created account to Login into the portal.
- Fill out the complete Application Form as in the User Dashboard.
- Upload the necessary documents following the formats specified above.
- Pay the Application Fee depending on the post for which the candidate is applying.
- Review the complete application form before submission.
- Press Submit once the form is completed.
- The candidates have additionally been advised to Print the submitted online form for further procedures.