ITBP Constable Recruitment 2022: Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) has published a notification for the recruitment of Constable, Head Constable. 10 pass and 12 pass candidates can apply in this recruitment. The application process for these posts will start from 29 October 2022 and the last date to apply is 27 November 2022. Interested and eligible candidates who want to apply for these posts can apply online by visiting the official website itbpolice.nic.in. A total of 186 vacancies will be filled under this recruitment process. By visiting the official website of ITBP, you can read the latest recruitment notification and apply online form.
ITBP Constable Recruitment 2022
|Notification||ITBP Constable Recruitment 2022: Apply for 186 vacancies|
|Posts Name||Constable, Head Constable|
|Total Vacancy||186 Posts|
|Qualification||10th, 12th Pass|
|Starting date of Application||29-10-2022|
|Last date to apply online||27-11-2022|
ITBP Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details:
|Head Constable (Motor Mechanic)||58|
|Constable (Motor Mechanic)||128|
ITBP Bharti 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Constable: 12th Pass
- Head Constable: 10th Pass
Candidate’s age should be between 18 years to 25 years. Candidates belonging to reserved category will get age relaxation as per the rules of Govt.
How to Apply for ITBP Constable Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website.– recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in.
- Click on the New Registration tab
- Alternatively, click on the application link mentioned above
- Register yourself by submitting the requested details and generate your login credentials
- Login details will be sent to registered contact credentials
- Login to the ITBP Recruitment 2022 portal and apply for the post
- Then you can fill the required information and submit your form.
ITBP Constable Recruitment 2022 Notification:
ITBP has released a notification for the recruitment of Constable and Head Constable posts. Candidates who want to apply can submit online applications on or before 27-11-2022. A total of 186 vacancies are to be filled through this recruitment process.