APSC Recruitment 2022: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of Plant Manager and Other Posts.
APSC Recruitment 2022: Job Summary
|Notification||Assam PSC Recruitment 2022: Apply For Plant Manager & Other Posts|
|Posts Name||Plant Manager and Other Posts|
|Total Vacancy||22 Posts|
|Starting Date||June 18, 2022|
|Last Date||July 18 2022|
Assam PSC 2022 Vacancy Details:
|Posts Name||Total Vacancy|
|Plant Manager and its equivalent Post viz. Chilling Plant Supervisor/ Milk Tester/ Asstt. Rural Dairy Extension Officer (ARDEO)/ Asstt. Distribution Officer (ADO) under Dairy Development Department, Assam. (Class-I Class-B Junior Grade)||22|
Educational Qualification for APSC Recruitment 2022:
A Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Dairy Technology from a recognized University/ Institution.
The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2022
The upper age limit is relaxable:
- By 5 years for SC/ST candidates, i.e. upto 43 years.
- By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 41 years.
- Persons with benchmark disability (PWBD) 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and UR Category of candidates.
Assam PSC Application Fees:
|Category||Application fee||Processing Fee Charged by CSC-SPV||Processing fee||Total Amount (Rs)|
|Pay scale||Grade Pay||Pay band|
|Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/-||Rs. 12,700/-||PB- 4|
How to Apply for APSC Recruitment 2022 ?
- Visit the official website: online.apscrecruitment.in.
- On the web page, click on the APSC advertisement link
- Go through the details provided in the official APSC Notification 2022
- Check the eligibility and click “Apply Online.”
- Enter all the appropriate details in the Assam PSC application form
- Pay the fee online or offline
- Double-check all the filled details before submitting the application form
- Finally, take a print out of the APSC application and keep the hard copy for future reference
APSC Recruitment 2022 Notification Download:
APSC has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Plant Manager & Other Posts. Candidates can submit applications online on or before 18 July 2022. A total of 22 vacancies are to be recruited through this recruitment process.